How do they work?
Raisbeck/Hartzell Swept Blade Turbofan Propellers for the King Air 250 utilize swept-wing technology to increase thrust while reducing noise and vibration. Certified by the FAA, EASA and ANAC, the Swept Props come with new Airplane Flight Manuals, making them compatible with all combinations of Raisbeck Performance Systems and carrying with it all of these systems’ FAA-approved increased performance levels.
If you want the most out of your aircraft, install our EPIC Platinum package with Swept Blade Propellers.
- Larger (96") diameter, more powerful design develops more thrust without increasing noise or vibration
- You can feel the improved acceleration when you apply power
- Inherently improved performance in all phases of flight from takeoff to landing
- Made of affordable aluminum
- Trouble-free operation between 6-year, 4,000 hour overhauls
- Unique combination of aerodynamic technology and computer-aided manufacture
- Lightweight aluminum hubs and blades
- Oversized hydraulic power piston to lock in propeller synchrophasing
- Grease-lubricated hubs to preclude oil leaks