How do they work?
Raisbeck/Hartzell Swept Blade Turbofan Propellers for the B200GT utilize unique swept-wing technology to increase thrust while reducing noise and vibration. FAA-certified, the Swept Props come with new Airplane Flight Manuals, making them compatible with all combinations of Raisbeck Performance Systems and carrying with it all of these systems’ FAA-approved increased performance levels.
If you want the most out of your aircraft, couple the Swept Blade Prop with our EPIC Platinum package and fly the best performing King Air in the field.
- Larger (96") diameter develops more thrust without increasing noise or vibration
- Certified worldwide to meet the most stringent regulations and noise requirements
- Inherently improved performance in all phases of flight
- Made of affordable aluminum
- Trouble-free operation between 6-year, 4,000 hour overhauls
- Unique combination of aerodynamic technology and computer-aided manufacture
- Lightweight aluminum hubs and blades
- Oversized hydraulic power piston to lock in propeller synchrophasing
- Grease-lubricated hubs to preclude oil leaks